Tuesday, November 4, 2014
25 Things About Me
25. I'm a great coach; love encouraging others to excel.
24. Being grateful fills my heart -- kept a daily list going for a year.
23. I both love and hate making things-to-do-lists.
22. I'm proudest of how decent my kids are -- three of the kindest, most honest, lovely people I know.
21. I'm a romantic.
20. Passionate people inspire me.
19. TED talks are like foreplay.
18. I find it hard to relax and do nothing.
17. I love learning new things, as long as they are not too complex.
16. I'm a sucker for a pretty face -- male or female
15. I'm gullable like my old man. Someday I will lose a lot of money on a shady deal.
14. I strive for peace in my relationships.
13. Hugs and kisses calm me down.
12. I'm horrible at Eucre (most card games really).
11. Sugar is the nectar of life.
10. I love flavourful food (who doesn't) but feel silly that I called myself a foodie for so long (pretentious).
9. I love the endorphin high you get from strenuous exercise. Crazy addictive.
8. Sleep is overrated, but thankfully I fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.
7. I love the colour of my golden skin.
6. I keep adding to my bucketlist, but do not cross things off.
5. Acting out is my specialty.
4. Kaizen is my motto.
3. I daydream a lot.
2. Music moves my soul.
1. Thanks to my Dad's youth gene, I will always look younger than I am.
Posted by poca at 10:49 PM