Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't speak to me for the rest of the day

My day was off to a rocky start -- upset kids, asshole partner, meeting I was unprepared for. Plus I wore what I thought was a cute outfit and spent the day feeling men's awkwardness rebound back to me. My student for one had a difficult time seeing so much skin (I was still fully dressed). And the one person I wanted to notice me already thinks I'm yesterday's news, but that's a whole other depressing story. By the end of the day I was ready to just flop, but then my partner started arguing with me about the stupidest little thing AND IN FRONT OF THE KIDS AGAIN, which I hate. So I told him that we are done talking today. And now I am at peace. But then there's that tiny little feeling of yuck in my heart that needs to make friends again. But I'd rather have a drink and flop in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment