Saturday, May 28, 2011

Business trip fallout

As much as I am relieved to have my partner back to share the load, I can tell he would much rather be on business. I don't blame him really -- the kids are extra annoying and needy these days. He says they need to be house-broken after a week of being spoiled. Fine. Yell at them all you want, it won't make a difference. They'll still fight, disobey and whine. They are kids afterall and these are the best days of our fucking lives. I don't know what I expected really -- I'd probably feel the same way had I gotten a nice long break from the family that drives me mental. Of course now I am starting to feel guilty. I love them. They are dear to me. It's just really hard to be 'on' all the time. Hopefully my partner will get over his disappointment and move onto acceptance. They say that one day I will look back on these crazy days with fondness and longing. I will only remember the good and give anything to be back where I am right now. Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment